The success of Bet Shraga Hebrew Academy of the Capital District is due in no small part to the tremendous support our school receives from parents, faculty, staff, and our community at large. Our challenges range from providing short-term tuition support to investing in our long-term sustainability, and every gift makes a difference.
Please consider donating to our Shomray Torah Annual Fund or making a Tribute Donation at any time of the year. We are happy to accept gifts of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other non-cash assets. Some donors may accrue tax advantages for donating appreciated securities. Consult with your tax advisor regarding your individual tax situation.
We participate in several ongoing fundraising efforts that we encourage families to contribute to:
- Buying gift cards through our Kwik Kesef Program
- Choosing Bet Shraga Hebrew Academy of the Capital District as your charitable organization on Amazon Smile, and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases
- Choosing Bet Shraga Hebrew Academy of the Capital District as your school of choice through Price Chopper's Tools for Schools rewards program
- Clipping Box Tops for Education coupons from participating products
- Recycling used inkjet and toner printer cartridges, cell phones, and laptops through our school